- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
09 November 2011
After 3 years absence...President Evo Morales has agreed to restore relations with the USA...but without any DEA agents.
In 2008...Morales expelled all DEA agents...and US Ambassador Philip Goldberg...for 'conspiring against his government.'
Vice-President Alvaro Garcia Linera declared that "The DEA is not coming back to Bolivia. We don't need it. With difficulty but with growing strength our police, our intelligence services and our armed forces are fighting against drug trafficking.
He also called the DEA a "mechanism of political blackmail"."
Bolivia trails only Colombia and Peru in cocaine production.