- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
09 November 2011
After 3 years absence...President Evo Morales has agreed to restore relations with the USA...but without any DEA agents.
In 2008...Morales expelled all DEA agents...and US Ambassador Philip Goldberg...for 'conspiring against his government.'
Vice-President Alvaro Garcia Linera declared that "The DEA is not coming back to Bolivia. We don't need it. With difficulty but with growing strength our police, our intelligence services and our armed forces are fighting against drug trafficking.
He also called the DEA a "mechanism of political blackmail"."
Bolivia trails only Colombia and Peru in cocaine production.