- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
24 October 2011
Charter airlines estimate that 400,000 people will fly to Cuba from the USA in 2011...up from 250,000 last year...because President Obama's January order made it easier for students, journalists and religious groups to go there.
Soon...direct charters will connect Chicago, Baltimore, Dallas and 12 other cities with Cuba....up from 3 cities currently.
Now charters pay the airlines from $16k to $25k for the short round-trip flight between Miami and Havana.
"Carriers can't be looking at this as a money maker," said an airline booker."They have to look at this as an investment."