- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- MARITIME IMAGES : 22 Haunting Shipwrecks.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- USA : 15 Feb UPDATE : A Look Inside The Toxic Ship...As The Carnival Cruise From Hell...Finally Ends!
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- BRASIL: More Headaches For Dilma : Her VP's In-Law On Playboy Cover...And Chief Aide's Dubious Payment.
24 October 2011
AP: "President Raul Castro has called on Cubans to openly air their opinions as his government tries to revive the struggling economy with economic reforms.
But officials have sent mixed signals about where it draws the invisible frontier between loyal criticism and what they consider to be dangerous attacks on the system."
Orsi details the experiences of artist Pedro Pablo Oliva, musician Pablo Milanes (above) and intellectual Esteban Morales after testing the limits of criticism.