- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- RUSSIA : Aeroflot Fires Attendant...For Posting Middle Finger Salute Foto.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
- SERBIA / HUMOR : TV Show Pranks PM...With X Rated View.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- ITALY : Ruby Heartstealer Testifies About Bunga Bunga Parties at Milano Trial.
- BRASIL: Footballer De Souza's Model Mistress Murder Trial Begins.
19 April 2013
ARGENTINA : 1 Million Protest President Cristina Fernandez's Policies.
In Buenos Aires...and other cities...an estimated 1 million people marched against President Cristina Fernandez and her policies.
They banged pots and chanted slogans against hyperinflation, currency controls and crime.
It was the opposition's biggest turnout since November 2012.
But it was proposed judicial reforms that originally brought the crowds into the streets.
The government wants voters to choose magistrates who would appoint and remove judges.