- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- RUSSIA : Siberian Cult Leader Rudnev Jailed For Raping Dozens Of Followers.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- ANIMALS / HUMOR / IMAGES : Cats: Love Them Or Hate Them; Website Now Lets Owners Shame Them.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO : Shocking Details Emerge About Mayor's Abduction Before Execution; 19 Bodies Found In Chihuahua State.
- MEXICO: Telenovela Star's Assistant Charged With 4 Counts Of Attempted Murder.
23 March 2013
COSTA RICA / USA / FOOTBALL: 25 Mar UPDATE: Ticos Petition FIFA For Replay; Blizzard Froze Tico Offense In USA Qualifier Loss.
Costa Rica officials formally asked FIFA to replay a controversial football match...that their team lost to the USA team during a blizzard.
Tico football fans are still steamed...because heavy snows in Colorado chilled their nation's soccer team during an important qualifier.
Costa Rica lost 1-0 to the USA in snowy Commerce City, Colorado.
Officials did briefly stop the contest...but play resumed even with 2 inches of snow of the field.
The Central Americans are used to playing in hot and humid conditions...not blinding snow...and being able to see lines and markings.
Tico officials also want the referees to be reprimanded.