- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- RUSSIA : Aeroflot Fires Attendant...For Posting Middle Finger Salute Foto.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
- SERBIA / HUMOR : TV Show Pranks PM...With X Rated View.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- ITALY : Ruby Heartstealer Testifies About Bunga Bunga Parties at Milano Trial.
- BRASIL: Footballer De Souza's Model Mistress Murder Trial Begins.
23 March 2013
COSTA RICA / USA / FOOTBALL: 25 Mar UPDATE: Ticos Petition FIFA For Replay; Blizzard Froze Tico Offense In USA Qualifier Loss.
Costa Rica officials formally asked FIFA to replay a controversial football match...that their team lost to the USA team during a blizzard.
Tico football fans are still steamed...because heavy snows in Colorado chilled their nation's soccer team during an important qualifier.
Costa Rica lost 1-0 to the USA in snowy Commerce City, Colorado.
Officials did briefly stop the contest...but play resumed even with 2 inches of snow of the field.
The Central Americans are used to playing in hot and humid conditions...not blinding snow...and being able to see lines and markings.
Tico officials also want the referees to be reprimanded.