- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- MEXICO / AZERBAIJAN : 26 Jan UPDATE: Controversial Azeri Statue Moved To Seedy Warehouse; Baku Is Still Upset.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
03 February 2013
EUROZONE / ITALY / SPAIN : Euro Nerves Fraying Over Rajoy Corruption...And Silvio's Surge.
ECB officials may be doubling-up on antacids...after corruption allegations were revealed against Spain's PM Rajoy on Thursday.
And...in Italy...slippery Silvio Berlusconi has gained support...and now lags only 5 points behind the left-leaning leader Pier Luigi Bersani ahead of a late February election.
Berlusconi is playing wild-eyed populist...promising to kill a very unpopular and PM Monti instituted property tax...and even refund last year's 4 billion euro take.
Silvio first abolished the same loathed IMU tax in 2008.
'The euro crisis is not over'...states German FinMin Schaeuble.
In fact...France complain that the euro's recent surge...now at $1.36...is hurting exports.
Oh...and don't forget there's also a looming...perhaps 15 billion euro...Cyprus bailout.
AND: To Read: Silvio proposes property tax cuts, no tax on rich, gets standing ovation.