- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
03 February 2013
EUROZONE / ITALY / SPAIN : Euro Nerves Fraying Over Rajoy Corruption...And Silvio's Surge.
ECB officials may be doubling-up on antacids...after corruption allegations were revealed against Spain's PM Rajoy on Thursday.
And...in Italy...slippery Silvio Berlusconi has gained support...and now lags only 5 points behind the left-leaning leader Pier Luigi Bersani ahead of a late February election.
Berlusconi is playing wild-eyed populist...promising to kill a very unpopular and PM Monti instituted property tax...and even refund last year's 4 billion euro take.
Silvio first abolished the same loathed IMU tax in 2008.
'The euro crisis is not over'...states German FinMin Schaeuble.
In fact...France complain that the euro's recent surge...now at $1.36...is hurting exports.
Oh...and don't forget there's also a looming...perhaps 15 billion euro...Cyprus bailout.
AND: To Read: Silvio proposes property tax cuts, no tax on rich, gets standing ovation.