A dog bite turned tragically sad...for an Austin dog lover.
Robbin Sullens tried to break-up a family dog fight...and suffered a minor scratch in the fracas.
2 days later...she got violently ill.
Doctors say that Sullens contracted an infection from a bacteria commonly found in dogs and cats...that she was highly allergic to.
A month later...both her legs...and 9 fingers had to be amputated.
The 48-year-old mother of 4...and owner of 3 dogs...has no health insurance.
She is on dialysis...and faces more surgeries.