- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- MEXICO / AZERBAIJAN : 26 Jan UPDATE: Controversial Azeri Statue Moved To Seedy Warehouse; Baku Is Still Upset.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
20 January 2013
USA / PETS : Holly The Cat...Finally Comes Home...After 190 Mile Odyssey.
Scientists can't explain how Holly...a 4-year-old tortoiseshell indoor cat...found her way home to West Palm Beach...after being left behind in Daytona Beach...190 miles away.
Of course...it took Holly 62 days to stagger into a neighbor's yard...thin and weak...on New Year's Eve.
The young cat got spooked by fireworks during an RV rally in early November...and took off.
The Richters of Palm Beach Garden never thought they would see her again.
But a microchip implant...and a phone call...saved the cat...and proved that Holly was their weary straggler.