- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- BRASIL / ITALY / GUATEMALA / USA / RUSSIA: 1 Dead, 7 Injured In Rio Fuel Tanks Fires/ Blasts; Ruby Heartstealer Admits Lying About Silvio's Sex Parties, Money; Ex-Prez Alfonso Portillo Extradited To USA For Money Laundering; Moscow Bans VKontakte By 'Mistake.'
20 January 2013
USA / PETS : Holly The Cat...Finally Comes Home...After 190 Mile Odyssey.
Scientists can't explain how Holly...a 4-year-old tortoiseshell indoor cat...found her way home to West Palm Beach...after being left behind in Daytona Beach...190 miles away.
Of course...it took Holly 62 days to stagger into a neighbor's yard...thin and weak...on New Year's Eve.
The young cat got spooked by fireworks during an RV rally in early November...and took off.
The Richters of Palm Beach Garden never thought they would see her again.
But a microchip implant...and a phone call...saved the cat...and proved that Holly was their weary straggler.