- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / CANADA : 3 Feb UPDATE: Sheila McNabb's Husband Thanks Canada As She Recovers From Surgery After Mazatlan Beating.
- POLAND: Sopot's Famous Crazy, Crooked House; Communist Board Game Goes Multilingual.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- HUNGARY : 10,000 Protest Against Jobbiks...In Budapest.
- MEXICO: Telenovela Star's Assistant Charged With 4 Counts Of Attempted Murder.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- ANIMALS / HUMOR / IMAGES : Cats: Love Them Or Hate Them; Website Now Lets Owners Shame Them.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
20 January 2013
USA / PETS : Holly The Cat...Finally Comes Home...After 190 Mile Odyssey.
Scientists can't explain how Holly...a 4-year-old tortoiseshell indoor cat...found her way home to West Palm Beach...after being left behind in Daytona Beach...190 miles away.
Of course...it took Holly 62 days to stagger into a neighbor's yard...thin and weak...on New Year's Eve.
The young cat got spooked by fireworks during an RV rally in early November...and took off.
The Richters of Palm Beach Garden never thought they would see her again.
But a microchip implant...and a phone call...saved the cat...and proved that Holly was their weary straggler.