- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
20 January 2013
USA / PETS : Holly The Cat...Finally Comes Home...After 190 Mile Odyssey.
Scientists can't explain how Holly...a 4-year-old tortoiseshell indoor cat...found her way home to West Palm Beach...after being left behind in Daytona Beach...190 miles away.
Of course...it took Holly 62 days to stagger into a neighbor's yard...thin and weak...on New Year's Eve.
The young cat got spooked by fireworks during an RV rally in early November...and took off.
The Richters of Palm Beach Garden never thought they would see her again.
But a microchip implant...and a phone call...saved the cat...and proved that Holly was their weary straggler.