- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
29 November 2012
RUSSIA / BELARUS / JAPAN :30 Nov UPDATE: Tokyo Cancels Trip Citing Putin's Health; Dictator Reveals Cause Of Putin's Injury.
Japan's PM delayed a visit to Moscow...citing President Putin's health as the reason.
Recently...after months of speculation...a definitive revelation about President Putin's mysterious injury...came from a close associate...Belarus dictator and proud of it... Alexander Lukashenko.
He says Putin suffered a spinal injury during a judo match.
Putin has been limping along and working from home...and cancelled important trips to India, Bulgaria and Turkey...though he will visit Ankara for one day next week.
Putin recently celebrated his 60th birthday...but the Kremlin has been cryptic about his visible limp.
Lukashenko told Reuters: 'I know he has this problem. He loves judo. He lifted a guy, threw him and twisted his spine.'
Putin told his on-again-off-again ally Lukashenko that the spine injury would force him to cancel an ice hockey match.