- RUSSIA : Court Sets One Pussy Rioter Free; Fame Brings 70 Year Closure For Eurovision Folk Singer.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UZBEKISTAN: 23 Aug UPDATE: GooGoosha Responds To Critics; Ruthless Dictator's Daughter Seeks Fame With Pop Career.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- RUSSIA / CZECH REP : 30 Dec UPDATE: Probe Begins Of Moscow Plane Crash That Killed 5, Injured 3.
- ARGENTINA: Bond Appeal Surging On Exports And Debt Restructure; Beating Ukraine For Yield For Now.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
29 November 2012
RUSSIA / BELARUS / JAPAN :30 Nov UPDATE: Tokyo Cancels Trip Citing Putin's Health; Dictator Reveals Cause Of Putin's Injury.
Japan's PM delayed a visit to Moscow...citing President Putin's health as the reason.
Recently...after months of speculation...a definitive revelation about President Putin's mysterious injury...came from a close associate...Belarus dictator and proud of it... Alexander Lukashenko.
He says Putin suffered a spinal injury during a judo match.
Putin has been limping along and working from home...and cancelled important trips to India, Bulgaria and Turkey...though he will visit Ankara for one day next week.
Putin recently celebrated his 60th birthday...but the Kremlin has been cryptic about his visible limp.
Lukashenko told Reuters: 'I know he has this problem. He loves judo. He lifted a guy, threw him and twisted his spine.'
Putin told his on-again-off-again ally Lukashenko that the spine injury would force him to cancel an ice hockey match.