http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/no-cannes-review-326644
The early reviews so far are strong...and audiences at Cannes applauded Gael Garcia Bernal's performance in 'No'...Chilean director Pablo Larrain's 3rd movie about the rise of democracy there in 1988.
Garcia Bernal stars as an ad exec influential in the fall of dictator General Pinochet.
The movie is described by some reviewers as 'exciting' and 'funny.'
The actor said : 'I'm really happy. It's strange, I don't think I've ever felt as confident as I feel now, because I saw the film before coming here and I absolutely loved it.'
Popular Posts
- CANADA / MEXICO / CHILE : Former BC Woman Cop Murdered In Playa Del Carmen; Barrick Gold Fined $16 Million For Pascua-Lama, May Suspend Mine.
- CHINA / VIDEO : Dissident Artist Ai Weiwei Releases Critical Funky Rock Video.
- POLAND: Jaroslaw's Opposition Party Expells 3 Top Members.
- RUSSIA / CZECH REP / SWEDEN / MEXICO / BRASIL: Gauging Navalny's Real Support; American Sought For 4 Murders In Brno; Rioting Near Stockholm Spreads On 4th Night; Vigilantes Continue Narco Fight In Tierra Caliente; October Auction Scheduled For Giant Libra Subsalt Field.
- BRASIL: Truck Driver Escapes Watery Death.
- ITALY : Ruby Heartstealer Testifies About Bunga Bunga Parties at Milano Trial.
- EL SALVADOR : Supreme Court Ruling Threatens 60,000 Gang War Truce.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- AUSTIN / TECHNOLOGY : TWITTER Is NewsBlog's New Home.