- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
29 March 2012
POLAND :31 March UPDATE: Thousands Protest New Retirement Plans.
Thousands of workers demonstrated outside parliament...after Poland's 2 ruling parties joined the EU austerity crowd...and agreed to raise the full retirement age...to 67...to reduce spending.
The move is widely unpopular...since the current pension age is 60 for women and 65 for men.
The parties trotted out the accepted arguments...that people now live longer...and the working age population is shrinking.
But the parliament must still vote on the reform...that is strongly opposed by the minority Law and Justice Party.