- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- BRASIL / ITALY / GUATEMALA / USA / RUSSIA: 1 Dead, 7 Injured In Rio Fuel Tanks Fires/ Blasts; Ruby Heartstealer Admits Lying About Silvio's Sex Parties, Money; Ex-Prez Alfonso Portillo Extradited To USA For Money Laundering; Moscow Bans VKontakte By 'Mistake.'
- UKRAINE / EU / RUSSIA : Pressure Builds On Yanukovych; Yulia's Treatment Is Euro 2012 PR Blunder; Putin Backs Kyiv.
- RUSSIA / AZERBAIJAN / DENMARK / EUROVISION 2013 / IMAGES: 21 May UPDATE: Moscow Outraged By Azeri Vote Problems; Denmark Won Finals...That Featured Lesbian Kiss; Germans Blame Poor Showing On Merkel.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
- UKRAINE / GERMANY : Official Blasts Hotels...As 'Bandits And Thieves'...Over Euro 2012 Housing Costs; Movie About Legendary Nazi Football Defeat Worries Officials.
25 January 2012
RUSSIA / USA : 26 Jan UPDATE: Putin Again Blasting USA In Siberia; Judges Throwing Out Election Fraud Cases...Despite Evidence.
PM Putin is campaigning in Siberia...and again attacking the USA...claiming it wants to 'control everything'...and 'needs only vassals.'
One observer calls it "vintage" Putin "saber rattling."
AND...recently Putin told protesters complaining loudly about alleged rampant fraud in the 4 Dec. election...to take it to the courts.
Many have...and the judges have been gingerly tossing out cases...despite compelling evidence.
It is only adding to a growing futility there.
"The court system is completely manipulated, but these cases matter," said an independent election-monitor. "Each court challenge that fails will simply make clearer the need to bring civic pressure against the authorities—pressure in the streets."