- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
09 January 2012
ARGENTINA / BRASIL : Drought Challenges Crops...And Cristina's Fiscal Problems; More Die In Rio Floods.
While President Cristina Fernandez recovers from serious but recently revealed unnecessary thyroid surgery...farmers are hoping to recover some from a severe drought that has withered Argentina's important corn and soy crops....and sent crop futures soaring.
The productive Pampas only got 10 to 50 millimeters of rain in December...down from 60 to 100 in 2010.
It doesn't seem fair.
Because it is pouring in neighboring Brasil.
At least 20 are missing in Rio state...with 21 already dead there and in Minas Gerais...where 10,000 are also homeless.
For Brasil Flood news Update:
On Kirchner's unnecessary surgery, the murder of Rio Negro's new Governor Soria...and the hangings of 2 government officials...read WSJ's M. Moffett: