- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
03 December 2011
WSJ: "Five years after Mexican President Felipe Calderón declared war on the country's violent drug traffickers, his government is fighting accusations by human-rights activists that it allowed the killing, torture and kidnapping of civilians in its drug war.
While the government denies systematic abuses, mounting reports of such cases could erode popular support for the offensive by Mr. Calderón."
AND: "Netzai Sandoval, a Mexican human-rights lawyer, asked the International Criminal Court in The Hague on Nov. 25 to investigate Mr. Calderón and top security officials—along with leading drug lords—for alleged war crimes.
The request came with a petition signed by more than 23,000 people, led by a group of mostly leftist academics, jurists and journalists."
Two days later...Calderon threatened libel suits against those who signed the petition.