- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
06 December 2011
IRAN / VENEZUELA / BOLIVIA / ARGENTINA: Cristina Flirts With Tehran As It Does Big Business With Chavez And Morales.
Argentina's exports to Iran soared more than 70% in 2010 to $1.5bn...as Tehran has become its biggest buyer of corn.
"As the rest of us work to pressure Iran to end its nuclear weapons program and stop supporting terrorism, Argentina's government has been considering moving in the opposite direction," an envoy observed.
And more suspicions grew when Argentina's U.N. ambassador remained while Iran's President Ahmadinejad attacked Israel, Europe and USA in a speech. Many other envoys left the chamber in protest.
President Cristina Fernandez is also close to Venezuela's Chavez and Bolivia's Morales...who do big business with Iran.
ALSO: read about Iran's business deals with Venezuela and Bolivia...as Tehran cultivates closer ties with their leaders.
Iran has reportedly signed $17bn in deals with Chavez...and $1bn with Morales...with growing military and intelligence cooperation.