- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
06 December 2011
IRAN / VENEZUELA / BOLIVIA / ARGENTINA: Cristina Flirts With Tehran As It Does Big Business With Chavez And Morales.
Argentina's exports to Iran soared more than 70% in 2010 to $1.5bn...as Tehran has become its biggest buyer of corn.
"As the rest of us work to pressure Iran to end its nuclear weapons program and stop supporting terrorism, Argentina's government has been considering moving in the opposite direction," an envoy observed.
And more suspicions grew when Argentina's U.N. ambassador remained while Iran's President Ahmadinejad attacked Israel, Europe and USA in a speech. Many other envoys left the chamber in protest.
President Cristina Fernandez is also close to Venezuela's Chavez and Bolivia's Morales...who do big business with Iran.
ALSO: read about Iran's business deals with Venezuela and Bolivia...as Tehran cultivates closer ties with their leaders.
Iran has reportedly signed $17bn in deals with Chavez...and $1bn with Morales...with growing military and intelligence cooperation.