- EU / CROATIA : Zagreb Now Set To Become EU Member #28...In 2013.
- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- ITALY: 12 Dec UPDATE: Is Silvio's 'Friend'...Key Sex Trial Witness Ruby The Heart Stealer...On The Run? Ruby Finally Surfaces...In Mexico!
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
06 December 2011
IRAN / VENEZUELA / BOLIVIA / ARGENTINA: Cristina Flirts With Tehran As It Does Big Business With Chavez And Morales.
Argentina's exports to Iran soared more than 70% in 2010 to $1.5bn...as Tehran has become its biggest buyer of corn.
"As the rest of us work to pressure Iran to end its nuclear weapons program and stop supporting terrorism, Argentina's government has been considering moving in the opposite direction," an envoy observed.
And more suspicions grew when Argentina's U.N. ambassador remained while Iran's President Ahmadinejad attacked Israel, Europe and USA in a speech. Many other envoys left the chamber in protest.
President Cristina Fernandez is also close to Venezuela's Chavez and Bolivia's Morales...who do big business with Iran.
ALSO: read about Iran's business deals with Venezuela and Bolivia...as Tehran cultivates closer ties with their leaders.
Iran has reportedly signed $17bn in deals with Chavez...and $1bn with Morales...with growing military and intelligence cooperation.