- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE / EU / RUSSIA : Pressure Builds On Yanukovych; Yulia's Treatment Is Euro 2012 PR Blunder; Putin Backs Kyiv.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- BRASIL / ITALY / GUATEMALA / USA / RUSSIA: 1 Dead, 7 Injured In Rio Fuel Tanks Fires/ Blasts; Ruby Heartstealer Admits Lying About Silvio's Sex Parties, Money; Ex-Prez Alfonso Portillo Extradited To USA For Money Laundering; Moscow Bans VKontakte By 'Mistake.'
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- RUSSIA / AZERBAIJAN / DENMARK / EUROVISION 2013 / IMAGES: 21 May UPDATE: Moscow Outraged By Azeri Vote Problems; Denmark Won Finals...That Featured Lesbian Kiss; Germans Blame Poor Showing On Merkel.
06 December 2011
IRAN / VENEZUELA / BOLIVIA / ARGENTINA: Cristina Flirts With Tehran As It Does Big Business With Chavez And Morales.
Argentina's exports to Iran soared more than 70% in 2010 to $1.5bn...as Tehran has become its biggest buyer of corn.
"As the rest of us work to pressure Iran to end its nuclear weapons program and stop supporting terrorism, Argentina's government has been considering moving in the opposite direction," an envoy observed.
And more suspicions grew when Argentina's U.N. ambassador remained while Iran's President Ahmadinejad attacked Israel, Europe and USA in a speech. Many other envoys left the chamber in protest.
President Cristina Fernandez is also close to Venezuela's Chavez and Bolivia's Morales...who do big business with Iran.
ALSO: read about Iran's business deals with Venezuela and Bolivia...as Tehran cultivates closer ties with their leaders.
Iran has reportedly signed $17bn in deals with Chavez...and $1bn with Morales...with growing military and intelligence cooperation.