- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
13 December 2011
WSJ: "At the time of his death in 1993 at age 44,(Pablo) Escobar was the world's most notorious criminal. He blew up a civilian airliner, bombed the government's security ministry, assassinated at least one presidential candidate and waged a war on the state that killed thousands, including dozens of judges and hundreds of policemen.
But in the afterlife, Escobar has suddenly become something new: a tourist attraction (in Medellin)."
AND : "Two rival tour companies began offering Pablo Escobar tours last year, and an advertising campaign started in September has turned the tours into Medellín's hottest ticket, with hundreds being sold a month."