- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
02 December 2011
Argentina has recovered with average 9% annual growth...10 years after its huge bust...when its peso collapsed, there was rioting in the streets...and it defaulted on $81 billion in foreign debts.
AND: The WSJ reports that President Kirchner will be cracking down on labor union demands...allowing only a smaller wage increase of 18%...while inflation there roars on at 25% annually. CFK is said to have 'bad relations' with top union honcho Hugo Moyano (above).
Her recent landslide re-election has given her the clout to combat unions.
But she has told the media and President Hugo Chavez that she will not seek another term.