- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
02 December 2011
Argentina has recovered with average 9% annual growth...10 years after its huge bust...when its peso collapsed, there was rioting in the streets...and it defaulted on $81 billion in foreign debts.
AND: The WSJ reports that President Kirchner will be cracking down on labor union demands...allowing only a smaller wage increase of 18%...while inflation there roars on at 25% annually. CFK is said to have 'bad relations' with top union honcho Hugo Moyano (above).
Her recent landslide re-election has given her the clout to combat unions.
But she has told the media and President Hugo Chavez that she will not seek another term.