- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
02 December 2011
Argentina has recovered with average 9% annual growth...10 years after its huge bust...when its peso collapsed, there was rioting in the streets...and it defaulted on $81 billion in foreign debts.
AND: The WSJ reports that President Kirchner will be cracking down on labor union demands...allowing only a smaller wage increase of 18%...while inflation there roars on at 25% annually. CFK is said to have 'bad relations' with top union honcho Hugo Moyano (above).
Her recent landslide re-election has given her the clout to combat unions.
But she has told the media and President Hugo Chavez that she will not seek another term.