- EU / CROATIA : Zagreb Now Set To Become EU Member #28...In 2013.
- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- ITALY: 12 Dec UPDATE: Is Silvio's 'Friend'...Key Sex Trial Witness Ruby The Heart Stealer...On The Run? Ruby Finally Surfaces...In Mexico!
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
02 December 2011
Argentina has recovered with average 9% annual growth...10 years after its huge bust...when its peso collapsed, there was rioting in the streets...and it defaulted on $81 billion in foreign debts.
AND: The WSJ reports that President Kirchner will be cracking down on labor union demands...allowing only a smaller wage increase of 18%...while inflation there roars on at 25% annually. CFK is said to have 'bad relations' with top union honcho Hugo Moyano (above).
Her recent landslide re-election has given her the clout to combat unions.
But she has told the media and President Hugo Chavez that she will not seek another term.