- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
11 November 2011
Imprisoned ex-PM Yulia Tymoshenko has been charged with more financial crimes.
"Yulia Tymoshenko was charged with organising the concealment of hard currency earnings of more than $165mn, embezzling budget funds and tax evasion totaling 47 million hryvnas/ $5.86mn," said a statement.
Yulia is already serving 7 years for abuse of power...and is her conviction.
Observers say these new charges will further cloud Ukraine's chance to join the EU.