- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- RUSSIA : Aeroflot Fires Attendant...For Posting Middle Finger Salute Foto.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- GUATEMALA : Gen. Rios Montt Faces Another Massacre Trial.
- ITALY : Ruby Heartstealer Testifies About Bunga Bunga Parties at Milano Trial.
- BRASIL: Footballer De Souza's Model Mistress Murder Trial Begins.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
10 November 2011
Some analysts are already bad mouthing Poland's potential shale gas output...after results from just 2 new wells.
The first results in Poland indicate that Europe is unlikely to match the U.S. boom in shale gas.
Analysts at Bernstein Research said that there was less nat gas from Polish fracking...than in USA fields.
They also believe that shale fields there lack land, water and drilling rigs,