- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- BRASIL / ITALY / GUATEMALA / USA / RUSSIA: 1 Dead, 7 Injured In Rio Fuel Tanks Fires/ Blasts; Ruby Heartstealer Admits Lying About Silvio's Sex Parties, Money; Ex-Prez Alfonso Portillo Extradited To USA For Money Laundering; Moscow Bans VKontakte By 'Mistake.'
- UKRAINE / EU / RUSSIA : Pressure Builds On Yanukovych; Yulia's Treatment Is Euro 2012 PR Blunder; Putin Backs Kyiv.
- RUSSIA / AZERBAIJAN / DENMARK / EUROVISION 2013 / IMAGES: 21 May UPDATE: Moscow Outraged By Azeri Vote Problems; Denmark Won Finals...That Featured Lesbian Kiss; Germans Blame Poor Showing On Merkel.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
- UKRAINE / GERMANY : Official Blasts Hotels...As 'Bandits And Thieves'...Over Euro 2012 Housing Costs; Movie About Legendary Nazi Football Defeat Worries Officials.
12 November 2011
MEXICO : Close Calderon Friend...Interior Min. Mora...Dies In DF Copter Crash; Narcos Claim Another Social Media Victim.
In what some say is an eerie coincidence...Interior Minister Francisco Blake Mora died with seven others in a helicopter crash outside the DF...during a cold front that caused fog, clouds and rain.
Mora, 45, was a close friend of President Felipe Calderon and the second most powerful government official...in charge of Calderon's 5-year-old drug war.
A previous Interior minister died in a 2008 plane crash.
There have been 4 Mexican Interior ministers in 5 years.
Also...Mora's last known TWEET was about the minister who died in the 2008 plane crash.
AND: Observers are debating whether another dead body found in Nuevo Laredo...was indeed a casualty of Los Zetas war on social media there. So far...4 deaths have been claimed by the brutal narcos for postings on social media. All the victims' bodies had messages attached blaming their use of TWITTER and a chat board called NUEVO LAREDO EN VIVO to out the narcos.