- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
05 November 2011
As Brasil's economic might grows...so do its neighbors' resentments.
Recently, indigena bloodied Bolivia's President Evo Morales...forcing him to abandon a controversial Brasil-backed Amazon highway.
There have been other Brasil-led development tensions in Guyana, Argentina and Peru.
“Now Brasil is engaging Latin America more deeply, without a clear policy of addressing the anxiety that can accompany this process,” says a Brasilian professor. “There’s the real danger of being on the receiving end of anger in certain places.”