- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
05 November 2011
As Brasil's economic might grows...so do its neighbors' resentments.
Recently, indigena bloodied Bolivia's President Evo Morales...forcing him to abandon a controversial Brasil-backed Amazon highway.
There have been other Brasil-led development tensions in Guyana, Argentina and Peru.
“Now Brasil is engaging Latin America more deeply, without a clear policy of addressing the anxiety that can accompany this process,” says a Brasilian professor. “There’s the real danger of being on the receiving end of anger in certain places.”