- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
05 November 2011
As Brasil's economic might grows...so do its neighbors' resentments.
Recently, indigena bloodied Bolivia's President Evo Morales...forcing him to abandon a controversial Brasil-backed Amazon highway.
There have been other Brasil-led development tensions in Guyana, Argentina and Peru.
“Now Brasil is engaging Latin America more deeply, without a clear policy of addressing the anxiety that can accompany this process,” says a Brasilian professor. “There’s the real danger of being on the receiving end of anger in certain places.”