- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- MARITIME IMAGES : 22 Haunting Shipwrecks.
- BRASIL: Pantless Lover...Barely Escapes Jealous Husband...From 3rd Floor.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- ITALY : Historic High Tide In Venice Dampens Romantic Mood.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- COLOMBIA: Will World Cup Matches Affect Presidential Voting?
- CUBA / USA : Fidel Castro Revealed As 'Supreme...Spymaster.'
01 November 2011
Experts estimate that Brasil will increase crude, biofuels and non-gas liquids from the new pre-salt region...to 3mn bpd in 2016 from 2.2mn bpd in 2011....much of it headed for Asian refineries....as the USA grows its shale oil production.
"We are going to look to the Asian markets for sure, we cannot ignore China, which is one of our biggest partners," said Petrobras' Pereira. "If we had more oil available today, the Chinese would certainly be buying it."
"If Brasilian crude prices plus freight rates are cheaper than those from West Africa and the quality of the crudes are of little difference, why not buy Brasilian oil?" asks a Chinese trader.