- MARITIME IMAGES : 22 Haunting Shipwrecks.
- POLAND : 20 Sept UPDATE : Police Probe Lubin Priest Over Teens' Creepy Cream Licking Ceremony.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- USA : 15 Feb UPDATE : A Look Inside The Toxic Ship...As The Carnival Cruise From Hell...Finally Ends!
- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- SERBIA / HUMOR : TV Show Pranks PM...With X Rated View.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- BRASIL: Miss Bum Bum Finalists To Be Chosen By Online Vote.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
01 November 2011
Experts estimate that Brasil will increase crude, biofuels and non-gas liquids from the new pre-salt region...to 3mn bpd in 2016 from 2.2mn bpd in 2011....much of it headed for Asian refineries....as the USA grows its shale oil production.
"We are going to look to the Asian markets for sure, we cannot ignore China, which is one of our biggest partners," said Petrobras' Pereira. "If we had more oil available today, the Chinese would certainly be buying it."
"If Brasilian crude prices plus freight rates are cheaper than those from West Africa and the quality of the crudes are of little difference, why not buy Brasilian oil?" asks a Chinese trader.