- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
31 October 2011
Argentina will now require those wanting to buy USD...to first prove they've paid their taxes...because tax evasion is widespread...and capital flight of $3bn per month grows.
An estimate 34% of the economy operates with undeclared cash.
Currency exchanges were reported almost empty.
The government has downplayed the paperwork involved to exchange money.
All in all...it should boost the black market exchange rate...from the current official rate of 4.26 pesos per usd...as the government copes with a dollar shortage.