- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- MARITIME IMAGES : 22 Haunting Shipwrecks.
- BRASIL: Pantless Lover...Barely Escapes Jealous Husband...From 3rd Floor.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- ITALY : Historic High Tide In Venice Dampens Romantic Mood.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- COLOMBIA: Will World Cup Matches Affect Presidential Voting?
- CUBA / USA : Fidel Castro Revealed As 'Supreme...Spymaster.'
27 August 2011
BRASIL: More Headaches For Dilma : Her VP's In-Law On Playboy Cover...And Chief Aide's Dubious Payment.
Two more potential controversies are brewing for President Dilma Rousseff...who has already suffered from 4 ministers and two deputy ministers quitting over corruption charges...in just 8 months.
The press has revealed a dubious payment of $33,000 to her new chief of staff Gleisi Hoffman.
The other nagging headache is Fernanda Tedeschi, 28, (above) the sister-in-law of VP Michel Temer, 70...who will grace the cover of Playboy Brasil's next issue.
The former stewardess will also pose nude in the October issue...and already has made it a hot future collectible.
Her sister Marcela is called Brasil's version of "Carla Bruni."
VP Temer is primarily known for being more than twice as old as his wife.