- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- MEXICO / AZERBAIJAN : 26 Jan UPDATE: Controversial Azeri Statue Moved To Seedy Warehouse; Baku Is Still Upset.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
14 May 2013
USA / TRANSPORTATION / HUMOR : Airline Boots Non Stop Singer; Passengers Show No Love For Whitney Houston's Love Tune.
An American Airlines passenger on a flight from LA to NYC...knew she had a captive audience.
So...she took advantage of it...with nonstop crooning of Whitney Houston's hit... 'I will always love you.'
But the plane's staff and passengers plainly didn't love her solo.
After she refused to stop...she was cuffed by an air marshal...and removed when the plane made an emergency landing in Kansas City.
Despite the commotion...she was released and not charged.