- BRASIL: Miss Bum Bum Finalists To Be Chosen By Online Vote.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- POLAND : 22 Warsaw Police Injured As Ultra Rightists Crash Independence March; 176 Arrested.
- BRASIL: Pantless Lover...Barely Escapes Jealous Husband...From 3rd Floor.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA: Will World Cup Matches Affect Presidential Voting?
- AUSTIN,TEXAS: Lance Armstrong Still Under Seige For Doping Charges.
- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- MEXICO: Telenovela Star's Assistant Charged With 4 Counts Of Attempted Murder.
- ITALY: 12 Dec UPDATE: Is Silvio's 'Friend'...Key Sex Trial Witness Ruby The Heart Stealer...On The Run? Ruby Finally Surfaces...In Mexico!
21 May 2013
GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
Aged former strongman Gen. Efrain Rios Montt, 86...has gotten a reprieve...after a top court threw out his 80 year conviction for genocide against 1,771 Mayan indigena in 1982-83.
His trial must be restarted from the 19th of April...the date his defense lawyers walked out.
The court ruled 3-2 that he was left however briefly...without legal representation.
It means closing arguments must be delivered again.