- EU / CROATIA : Zagreb Now Set To Become EU Member #28...In 2013.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- ITALY: 12 Dec UPDATE: Is Silvio's 'Friend'...Key Sex Trial Witness Ruby The Heart Stealer...On The Run? Ruby Finally Surfaces...In Mexico!
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
29 April 2013
VENEZUELA / ARGENTINA / COLOMBIA / TECHNOLOGY: Do Some Leaders Overshare On Social Media?
Having just returned to Twitter after 3 years...perhaps this newsblog needs to learn something about oversharing.
Recently...Argentine President Cristina Fernandez tweeted 61 times in just 9 hours...while 1 million angry citizens were on the streets protesting against her policies.
Reporter Brian Winter claims some LatAm leaders have embraced social media more than anywhere else...and that it is polarizing politics there.
FYI: #ElGobiernoMásKorruptoDeLaHistoria is #4 top trending twitter today in BAires.