- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- RUSSIA : Siberian Cult Leader Rudnev Jailed For Raping Dozens Of Followers.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- ANIMALS / HUMOR / IMAGES : Cats: Love Them Or Hate Them; Website Now Lets Owners Shame Them.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO : Shocking Details Emerge About Mayor's Abduction Before Execution; 19 Bodies Found In Chihuahua State.
- MEXICO: Telenovela Star's Assistant Charged With 4 Counts Of Attempted Murder.
29 April 2013
VENEZUELA / ARGENTINA / COLOMBIA / TECHNOLOGY: Do Some Leaders Overshare On Social Media?
Having just returned to Twitter after 3 years...perhaps this newsblog needs to learn something about oversharing.
Recently...Argentine President Cristina Fernandez tweeted 61 times in just 9 hours...while 1 million angry citizens were on the streets protesting against her policies.
Reporter Brian Winter claims some LatAm leaders have embraced social media more than anywhere else...and that it is polarizing politics there.
FYI: #ElGobiernoMásKorruptoDeLaHistoria is #4 top trending twitter today in BAires.