- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- RUSSIA : Siberian Cult Leader Rudnev Jailed For Raping Dozens Of Followers.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- ANIMALS / HUMOR / IMAGES : Cats: Love Them Or Hate Them; Website Now Lets Owners Shame Them.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO : Shocking Details Emerge About Mayor's Abduction Before Execution; 19 Bodies Found In Chihuahua State.
- MEXICO: Telenovela Star's Assistant Charged With 4 Counts Of Attempted Murder.
05 April 2013
URUGUAY / ARGENTINA : 08 April UPDATE: More Mujica Slams! Kirchner Was 'Slimy'; Cristina...'Stubborn'...'Old Hag.'
The delicious controversy continues in the Mercosur/Southern Cone.
Uruguay's unconventional former guerrilla fighter President Jose 'Pepe' Mujica...was caught on an open mike...calling Argentina's President Cristina Fernandez, 60...'an old hag...worse than the cross-eyed man'.
Now...in a magazine interview...Mujica continued the mean taunts...describing Kirchner as 'slimy.'
Mujica was visiting a dairy/cattle farm Thursday...when he was first overheard discussing his frustrations dealing with Kirchner and Brasil's President Rousseff over trade and tariffs.
Mujica, 77...said he preferred dealing with Cristina's husband...deceased President Nestor Kirchner...who had crossed eyes...because 'he was more of a politician.'
Mujica described Fernandez as 'stubborn.'
Pepe also mocked her instructing new Pope Francis about a mate and straw set she gifted him...because the former Argentine cardinal had lived there...for 77 years!
Buenos Aires formally protested the comments.