- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
05 April 2013
URUGUAY / ARGENTINA : 08 April UPDATE: More Mujica Slams! Kirchner Was 'Slimy'; Cristina...'Stubborn'...'Old Hag.'
The delicious controversy continues in the Mercosur/Southern Cone.
Uruguay's unconventional former guerrilla fighter President Jose 'Pepe' Mujica...was caught on an open mike...calling Argentina's President Cristina Fernandez, 60...'an old hag...worse than the cross-eyed man'.
Now...in a magazine interview...Mujica continued the mean taunts...describing Kirchner as 'slimy.'
Mujica was visiting a dairy/cattle farm Thursday...when he was first overheard discussing his frustrations dealing with Kirchner and Brasil's President Rousseff over trade and tariffs.
Mujica, 77...said he preferred dealing with Cristina's husband...deceased President Nestor Kirchner...who had crossed eyes...because 'he was more of a politician.'
Mujica described Fernandez as 'stubborn.'
Pepe also mocked her instructing new Pope Francis about a mate and straw set she gifted him...because the former Argentine cardinal had lived there...for 77 years!
Buenos Aires formally protested the comments.