- VENEZUELA : Caracas Gets Some Toilet Paper Relief; Opposition TV Channel Globovision Surrenders; Maduro Befriends Empresas Polar.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- RUSSIA / VIDEO: Where Road Rage...Gets Real Ugly...Real Fast.
- MEXICO: Are Calderon And USA "Soft" On Sinaloa's Narcos?
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- GERMANY / ITALY / POLAND : 29 June UPDATE: UPSET!! Roma Beats Berlin 2-1.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- BULGARIA : Viewers Ask : Is TV Show "Otechestven Front" Cursed?
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
05 April 2013
URUGUAY / ARGENTINA : 08 April UPDATE: More Mujica Slams! Kirchner Was 'Slimy'; Cristina...'Stubborn'...'Old Hag.'
The delicious controversy continues in the Mercosur/Southern Cone.
Uruguay's unconventional former guerrilla fighter President Jose 'Pepe' Mujica...was caught on an open mike...calling Argentina's President Cristina Fernandez, 60...'an old hag...worse than the cross-eyed man'.
Now...in a magazine interview...Mujica continued the mean taunts...describing Kirchner as 'slimy.'
Mujica was visiting a dairy/cattle farm Thursday...when he was first overheard discussing his frustrations dealing with Kirchner and Brasil's President Rousseff over trade and tariffs.
Mujica, 77...said he preferred dealing with Cristina's husband...deceased President Nestor Kirchner...who had crossed eyes...because 'he was more of a politician.'
Mujica described Fernandez as 'stubborn.'
Pepe also mocked her instructing new Pope Francis about a mate and straw set she gifted him...because the former Argentine cardinal had lived there...for 77 years!
Buenos Aires formally protested the comments.