- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- UKRAINE / GERMANY : Official Blasts Hotels...As 'Bandits And Thieves'...Over Euro 2012 Housing Costs; Movie About Legendary Nazi Football Defeat Worries Officials.
- BRASIL / ITALY / GUATEMALA / USA / RUSSIA: 1 Dead, 7 Injured In Rio Fuel Tanks Fires/ Blasts; Ruby Heartstealer Admits Lying About Silvio's Sex Parties, Money; Ex-Prez Alfonso Portillo Extradited To USA For Money Laundering; Moscow Bans VKontakte By 'Mistake.'
- UKRAINE / EU / RUSSIA : Pressure Builds On Yanukovych; Yulia's Treatment Is Euro 2012 PR Blunder; Putin Backs Kyiv.
- BRASIL / COLOMBIA / UKRAINE: 13 Sept. UPDATE: Bettors' Favorite Odessa An Also Ran In Miss Universe Contest.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
25 April 2013
ARGENTINA / IMF / GREECE : Social Media Mock Top Official Who Quit Interview Over Inflation Figures.
It appears that they are touchy in Buenos Aires about Argentina's continuing high inflation.
Economy Minister Hernan Lorenzino got upset and balked in December when an independent Greek journalist asked about accuracy of his inflation figures...quoted at 10.2%...less than half of what the IMF claims.
That video...shown recently on Greek TV...was widely mocked on Twitter with the tag #mequieroir/IWantToGo...what Lorenzino told the Greek...before storming out on the session.
The video is getting attention because President Fernandez's officials rarely discuss the inflation rate with journalists.
Recently...a massive march of over 1 million in Buenos Aires peacefully protested continuing high inflation and other problems.