- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- RUSSIA : Siberian Cult Leader Rudnev Jailed For Raping Dozens Of Followers.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- ANIMALS / HUMOR / IMAGES : Cats: Love Them Or Hate Them; Website Now Lets Owners Shame Them.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO : Shocking Details Emerge About Mayor's Abduction Before Execution; 19 Bodies Found In Chihuahua State.
- MEXICO: Telenovela Star's Assistant Charged With 4 Counts Of Attempted Murder.
25 April 2013
ARGENTINA / IMF / GREECE : Social Media Mock Top Official Who Quit Interview Over Inflation Figures.
It appears that they are touchy in Buenos Aires about Argentina's continuing high inflation.
Economy Minister Hernan Lorenzino got upset and balked in December when an independent Greek journalist asked about accuracy of his inflation figures...quoted at 10.2%...less than half of what the IMF claims.
That video...shown recently on Greek TV...was widely mocked on Twitter with the tag #mequieroir/IWantToGo...what Lorenzino told the Greek...before storming out on the session.
The video is getting attention because President Fernandez's officials rarely discuss the inflation rate with journalists.
Recently...a massive march of over 1 million in Buenos Aires peacefully protested continuing high inflation and other problems.