- RUSSIA : Court Sets One Pussy Rioter Free; Fame Brings 70 Year Closure For Eurovision Folk Singer.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- UZBEKISTAN: 23 Aug UPDATE: GooGoosha Responds To Critics; Ruthless Dictator's Daughter Seeks Fame With Pop Career.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- RUSSIA / CZECH REP : 30 Dec UPDATE: Probe Begins Of Moscow Plane Crash That Killed 5, Injured 3.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- ARGENTINA: Bond Appeal Surging On Exports And Debt Restructure; Beating Ukraine For Yield For Now.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
25 April 2013
ARGENTINA / IMF / GREECE : Social Media Mock Top Official Who Quit Interview Over Inflation Figures.
It appears that they are touchy in Buenos Aires about Argentina's continuing high inflation.
Economy Minister Hernan Lorenzino got upset and balked in December when an independent Greek journalist asked about accuracy of his inflation figures...quoted at 10.2%...less than half of what the IMF claims.
That video...shown recently on Greek TV...was widely mocked on Twitter with the tag #mequieroir/IWantToGo...what Lorenzino told the Greek...before storming out on the session.
The video is getting attention because President Fernandez's officials rarely discuss the inflation rate with journalists.
Recently...a massive march of over 1 million in Buenos Aires peacefully protested continuing high inflation and other problems.