- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- MEXICO / AZERBAIJAN : 26 Jan UPDATE: Controversial Azeri Statue Moved To Seedy Warehouse; Baku Is Still Upset.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
09 March 2013
VENEZUELA : Hugo's Painful Last Days; Cancer Details Finally Leak; 14 April Is Probable Election Date.
Populist President Hugo Chavez will eventually be embalmed...and displayed under glass somewhere in Caracas.
Perhaps lying next to his hero...Simon Bolivar.
With that...he will join Argentina's Eva Peron...as the only other Latin American leader who's cult of personality will be physically preserved for posterity...so 'Chavismo' will live on.
But...some new details about Hugo's illness...and painful last days are finally emerging from the presidential palace...details that Raul Castro's La Habana hospital and doctors kept secret for 21 months.
It is claimed that Chavez slipped into a coma 24 hours before he died...from cancer invading his lungs...and lower spinal cord.
He was heavily drugged to dull the pain during his successful October campaign.
It was also announced that the date for the new presidential election will be...Sunday, 14 April.