- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- RUSSIA : Aeroflot Fires Attendant...For Posting Middle Finger Salute Foto.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
- SERBIA / HUMOR : TV Show Pranks PM...With X Rated View.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- ITALY : Ruby Heartstealer Testifies About Bunga Bunga Parties at Milano Trial.
- BRASIL: Footballer De Souza's Model Mistress Murder Trial Begins.
29 March 2013
LATVIA : Over 220 Rescued From Gulf Of Riga Ice Floes.
A spring thaw hit more than 220 anglers and their families...celebrating the Easter holiday in the Gulf of Riga.
They were trapped on 2 separate ice floes that suddenly broke away...but all were successfully rescued in 3 hours.
No major injuries were reported.
High winds and waves caused the ice pack at Vakarbulli beach...and down the coast at Majori beach...to separate...stranding hundreds of shocked and scared visitors...and sending them nearly 4 km/3 miles off the coastline into the Gulf's choppy waters.