- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- MEXICO / AZERBAIJAN : 26 Jan UPDATE: Controversial Azeri Statue Moved To Seedy Warehouse; Baku Is Still Upset.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
04 February 2013
ARGENTINA / IMF : Cristina Freezes Prices...For 60 Days.
Last week...Argentina was formally censured by the IMF for its dubious inflation figures.
For years...Buenos Aires has claimed annual inflation rates of only 9%-11%...while economists have insisted the yearly rates have really approached...25%- 30%.
Consumers have grown frustrated...and angry.
Now...President Fernandez is freezing all prices in major supermarkets...for 2 months.
Large foreign chains like Walmart and Carrefour must keep prices unchanged until 01 April.
The government has set-up a hotline to report violations.