- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
04 February 2013
ARGENTINA / IMF : Cristina Freezes Prices...For 60 Days.
Last week...Argentina was formally censured by the IMF for its dubious inflation figures.
For years...Buenos Aires has claimed annual inflation rates of only 9%-11%...while economists have insisted the yearly rates have really approached...25%- 30%.
Consumers have grown frustrated...and angry.
Now...President Fernandez is freezing all prices in major supermarkets...for 2 months.
Large foreign chains like Walmart and Carrefour must keep prices unchanged until 01 April.
The government has set-up a hotline to report violations.