- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
05 December 2011
Handsome, rich and leading in polls as the presumed PRI presidential candidate for the July 2012 election... former Mexico state gov. Enrique Pena Nieto, 45, stumbled for a full 4 minutes when asked to name his three most influential books
Pena Nieto finally recovered but could only say that he has read "parts of" the Bible.
Thus...encouraging his critics...who claim that he is nothing but a Ken doll...pretty and empty.
Twitter also went wild with comments.
Pena Nieto showed good humor over the Twitter comments...saying that : "I'm reading some tweets about my error yesterday, some are very critical, others are even funny. I thank you for all of them," he wrote.
He also tweeted : "Freedom of expression is a central pillar of democracy. Criticism of those of us who aspire to or hold political office is fundamental."