- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
05 December 2011
Handsome, rich and leading in polls as the presumed PRI presidential candidate for the July 2012 election... former Mexico state gov. Enrique Pena Nieto, 45, stumbled for a full 4 minutes when asked to name his three most influential books
Pena Nieto finally recovered but could only say that he has read "parts of" the Bible.
Thus...encouraging his critics...who claim that he is nothing but a Ken doll...pretty and empty.
Twitter also went wild with comments.
Pena Nieto showed good humor over the Twitter comments...saying that : "I'm reading some tweets about my error yesterday, some are very critical, others are even funny. I thank you for all of them," he wrote.
He also tweeted : "Freedom of expression is a central pillar of democracy. Criticism of those of us who aspire to or hold political office is fundamental."