- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
04 November 2011
Rebounding wheat harvests...especially from last year's drought stricken nations of Ukraine and Russia...are driving down the price of wheat....to levels not seen in 3 years.
In Chicago...wheat plunged 21% to $6.24 a bushel this year...and may drop to $5.90 before January.
Inventories are estimated to grow by 5%...to 684 million metric tons...the highest in a decade.