- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- RUSSIA : Aeroflot Fires Attendant...For Posting Middle Finger Salute Foto.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- ITALY : Ruby Heartstealer Testifies About Bunga Bunga Parties at Milano Trial.
- BRASIL: Footballer De Souza's Model Mistress Murder Trial Begins.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
- SERBIA / HUMOR : TV Show Pranks PM...With X Rated View.
16 November 2011
Because of IMF demands that Lisboa must sell its state-owned companies to get a $107bn bailout...PM Pedro Passos Coelho will visit Angola...and discuss unloading them on the oil rich nation.
Angolan companies already own about 3.8% of companies listed on Portugal's stock exchange.
The former colony of Angola is Portugal's 4th biggest trading partner.