- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- ARGENTINA: Bond Appeal Surging On Exports And Debt Restructure; Beating Ukraine For Yield For Now.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
29 November 2011
Stepping into the spotlight and speaking more like a finance minister or PM...Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski wants Germany to take stronger action in the ongoing eurozone debt crisis.
In a Berlin speech...Sikorski said that he believes a euro collapse would be "the biggest threat to the security and prosperity of Poland".
"There is nothing inevitable about Europe's decline. But we are standing on the edge of a precipice. This is the scariest moment of my ministerial life but therefore also the most sublime.
And I demand of Germany that, for your own sake and for ours, you help it survive and prosper. You know full well that nobody else can do it.
I will probably be the first Polish foreign minister in history to say so, but here it is: I fear German power less than I am beginning to fear German inactivity."