- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- MARITIME IMAGES : 22 Haunting Shipwrecks.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- USA : 15 Feb UPDATE : A Look Inside The Toxic Ship...As The Carnival Cruise From Hell...Finally Ends!
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- BRASIL: More Headaches For Dilma : Her VP's In-Law On Playboy Cover...And Chief Aide's Dubious Payment.
07 November 2011
The money is literally flying into his home...as over 20,000 people have donated $840,000 to controversial artist and activist Ai Weiwei for his $2.4 million tax levy.
Ai Weiwei, 54, has denied tax evasion.
He says authorities are only silencing his activism...with the costly accusations.
In April...he was jailed incommunicado and interrogated for 81 days.