- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
19 November 2011
The story that won't die...until Hugo's soul finally departs this realm.
WSJ: "Documents from intelligence services of two countries suggest Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez's cancer has spread to his bones and is more aggressive than his government has reported.
The reports, based on interviews with people who have had access to Mr. Chávez's medical team, are likely to feed recent rumors that the man who has led Venezuela since 1999 won't be healthy enough to stand for re-election in October, potentially throwing the country's political future in doubt."