- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
19 November 2011
The story that won't die...until Hugo's soul finally departs this realm.
WSJ: "Documents from intelligence services of two countries suggest Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez's cancer has spread to his bones and is more aggressive than his government has reported.
The reports, based on interviews with people who have had access to Mr. Chávez's medical team, are likely to feed recent rumors that the man who has led Venezuela since 1999 won't be healthy enough to stand for re-election in October, potentially throwing the country's political future in doubt."