- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
- RUSSIA / VIDEO: Where Road Rage...Gets Real Ugly...Real Fast.
- BULGARIA : Viewers Ask : Is TV Show "Otechestven Front" Cursed?
- MEXICO : Durango Raid Kills 'Chapo' Guzman Aide..."Architect" Cabrera Sarabria.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- GERMANY / ITALY / POLAND : 29 June UPDATE: UPSET!! Roma Beats Berlin 2-1.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- VENEZUELA : Lines...Are A Fact Of Life...And History...In Caracas.
22 April 2011
Earlier this month, wreckage of an Air France Airbus was finally discovered in 3,900 meters/12,800 feet under the Atlantic off Brasil's coast near Natal...after many searches.
Because of the extreme depths, retrieval is difficult.
At that depth, the sea is black...with temperatures near freezing.. and water pressure equal to the weight of a car...on a postage stamp.
Alcatel-Lucent will provide a 140-meter ship that normally lays deep-sea cables.
One “Remora” robotic submarine/ROV, equipped with high-resolution cameras and two manipulator arms, will attempt to recover 200 kilograms/440 pounds of debris in a single dive.