- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- RUSSIA : Aeroflot Fires Attendant...For Posting Middle Finger Salute Foto.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
- SERBIA / HUMOR : TV Show Pranks PM...With X Rated View.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- ITALY : Ruby Heartstealer Testifies About Bunga Bunga Parties at Milano Trial.
- BRASIL: Footballer De Souza's Model Mistress Murder Trial Begins.
06 May 2013
MEXICO : Pena Nieto Wants Complex Tax Code Revised...For More Revenue.
Mexico has extremely low tax revenues for a major developing nation.
Currently...the world's richest man...Carlos Slim Helu...worth over $70 billion...is in the same tax bracket...as someone earning $2,700 monthly.
New President Enrique 'El Guapo' Pena Nieto wants to change that.
Mexico needs to wean itself from dependence on oil revenue.
Its tax code is complex...and the task won't be easy...because small vendors in Mexico's large informal economy...charge no sales tax...and pay no personal income taxes.