- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
09 May 2012
RUSSIA / INDONESIA : 11 May UPDATE: 12 Bodies Recovered From Russian Plane Wreckage.
Rescuers have recovered 12 bodies so far from the wreckage of the new Russian built Sukhoi Superjet-100...that crashed on the steep slopes of Mount Salak near Bogor.
The passenger jet...that Moscow hopes will boost its ailing and poorly regarded aviation industry...disappeared from radar during a 2nd demo flight...with 45 passengers aboard... including media reps, Indonesian businessmen and officials.
There were also 8 Russians crew members aboard.
The Sukhoi 100 is Russia's first new passenger plane in over 2 decades.
ALSO: TO SEE: 3 eerie last fotos of plane's crew and passengers:
TO READ: About Siberia's struggling Sukhoi company...and Putin's hopes for it.