- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
09 May 2012
RUSSIA / INDONESIA : 11 May UPDATE: 12 Bodies Recovered From Russian Plane Wreckage.
Rescuers have recovered 12 bodies so far from the wreckage of the new Russian built Sukhoi Superjet-100...that crashed on the steep slopes of Mount Salak near Bogor.
The passenger jet...that Moscow hopes will boost its ailing and poorly regarded aviation industry...disappeared from radar during a 2nd demo flight...with 45 passengers aboard... including media reps, Indonesian businessmen and officials.
There were also 8 Russians crew members aboard.
The Sukhoi 100 is Russia's first new passenger plane in over 2 decades.
ALSO: TO SEE: 3 eerie last fotos of plane's crew and passengers:
TO READ: About Siberia's struggling Sukhoi company...and Putin's hopes for it.